FJB Group has been maintaining the quality of its services to keep up with ever changing demands in the vegetable oil industry.
Our main terminal in Pasir Gudang has received accreditations on the following quality systems. We have integrated the first 4 into one Integrated Management System.
- ISO9002:1994 in 1993, was upgraded into ISO9001:2000 in 2003 then to ISO9001:2008 in 2010 and later upgraded to ISO9001:2015 in 2016 by Standards & Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia (SIRIM).
- ISO14001 EMS:1994 in 2001 and upgraded into ISO14001:2004 in 2007 by Lloyds.
- HACCP in 2001 and upgraded into ISO22000:2005 Food Safety Management System in 2007 by Lloyds.
- OHSAS18001:1999 in 2005 by Lloyds and upgraded into OHSAS18001:2007 in 2009.
- Laboratory Accreditation Scheme of Malaysia - ISO/IEC Guide 25 in year 1998, was upgraded to ISO/IEC17025:2000 in year 2003 and later upgraded to ISO/IEC17025:2005 in year 2007 by Department of Standards Malaysia.
- Halalan-Toyyiban by JAKIM in 2011.
- KOSHER certification by KLBD in 2012.
- Certified by GutCert for Handling of ISCC Certified CPO in 2012.
Our Felda Bulkers terminals are also accredited with ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2004 and OHSAS18001:2007 while FGT is accredited with GMP:HACCP.
© 2013 FELDA-JOHORE BULKERS SDN BHD.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.